NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jumping!

Talon

Talon has taken to jumping when she wants to go somewhere such as the top of the couch or chair to my shoulder. Or from the couch to my knee that is bent up like a perch, etc. Does anyone els'se Grey like to do that too? It appears it's her favorite way to move from one place to another, especially lately. BTW, she is fully flighted and is allowed to fly as she pleases around the house.

Oh yes our boy jumps as well and I call him a kangaroo. He jumps on the couch and then on to me. Sometimes to make the jump even better he uses his wings a bit as well. He jumps after the ball when we are playing as well, or he sees soemthing that he wants and jumps on it. He is also fully flighted.

Hey, I thought that was normal behaviour. Gus has always jumped. His favorite is jumping back and forth between my shoulder and the back of any chair I may be sitting on. I sit fairly far forward hopeing that he wont jum ont the back and chew on it but now the jumping is more fun than the chewing. He also jumps on his toys on the floor. It's really too funny - he looks like a vulture - spreading his wings slightly ang jumping two feet together - sometimes accompanied with much screaming at the offending toy.