NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Me & Sensei....

Hi, Let me introduce myself - I am 27yrs old, female & live in S E London, UK. I have a 6mths old grey by the name of Sensei (as in japenese for master) - he is the apple (miinus the pips, lol) of my eye, he is divine & brings joy to my life as I do to him. I am looking to this site for info & advice any any tips offered by other grey owners - I have found it very helpful to date indeed...... everyone seems really friendly & polite & have helped me out as much as poss.... asp lovemygreys - many thanks

The main topics I am interested in at the mo is topics about food as he is real fussy & a sunflower junky... & speech/tricks.. or training as he is at that age when he can start... oh the noises he makes are so so funny -I hope that this is a good sign....

The profile pic that I have of sensei - he has a cone round his head this was to stop him biting his bandaged toe hehehe... all better now - final trip to vets last night - all clear....

Hope to speak to some of u very soon.

regards

Emma & Sensei...... my Sexy Sensei Boy (as I call him lol)....

Hi Emma & Welcome.

It sounds as if you love Sensei very much, Isnt it wonderful that these greys become such a big part of our life :)

We do need to sort his diet out by the sounds of it but being only 6 months im sure you can succesfully change his eating habits.The sunflower seed they all love but shouldnt be a major part of his diet.Start a new topic in the birdfood room & let me know his daily diet & we can go from there ;)<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2008/03/28 11:57

Hello Emma and welcome to the family, so glad you could finally introduce yourself so we can get to know you better and Sensei.

A lot of our greys are fussy eaters and yours is no exception but keep offering the veggies and things he should be eating, he may finally give in and eat some.

If you haven't already, read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

I look forward to seeing some more pictures of Sensei but the one with the collar around his neck is cute, sometimes we have to use drastic measures to keep them from further harm. I know he looks forward to having that thing off also.:)