NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Anyone use satellite Radio?

nevjoe

hey joe i thought i read somewhere that a couple of those big outfits were merging.

i don't know much more than that however so i guess i'm not much help.

here at the monkey house we have the stations that come with our digital cable and i like those real well.

-s

I have Sirius,I really like it. Yes you can use it in the house or car,also you can get one that you can carry around.As far as which one is best i don't know.I did hear something about a merger but I don't know any details.<br><br>Post edited by: jdr, at: 2008/03/26 20:39

Joe, I have XM in my car. I haven't had the opportunity to compare with Sirius. It is true that they are merging, however they don't yet have the technology to merge their stations. So it will remain as is for the near future. As far as XM is concerned, I love it! There is such a variety. B)

The talk radio is great! You have your choices of comedy stations such as comedy central, various talk shows, fox news, cnn, etc. Mny different genres of music, radio disney for the kids, adult only stations for us pretend grownups! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Penny. I just got home with the little beast. Well now for the reading and installing. Fun, Fun, Fun. Guess tomorrow morning will be soon enough to start it. Can't believe 170 stations to chose from. Pleanty of slepless nights coming up. The birds will love it when I play that Classical music for them. Serpico will become an opera star.

Joe