NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My St Thomas Conure, Pebbles

ortegah

Awww what a cute little conure, and will her coloring change any as she matures? My sun conure had a lot of green on her back that has now changed to yellow and orange now that she is over 3 years old, thats why I ask. Thanks for sharing that with us and I bet she is a delight to have as mine is a character.:)

Well she's already molted once on her back and head. Her color has changed a little. Her colors are a bit brighter. She's supposed to be a "brown throated" conure aka St. Thomas, but her color is more orange and yellow than brown. I don't think she's going to change much more though. Oh and her flight feathers which are currently clipped are a beautiful blue and teal :)

Oh and yes she's a character alright! She's very independent except when you are eating and then she's a velcro bird ;) LOL

She loves the dogs for their hair but the dogs don't appreciate it when she decides to roll around on their backs while they are trying to sleep! She also loves playing tug of war with the dog's squeaky pull toy :laugh:

Pebbles loves to sit on my shoulder, but she also adores her rope perch I have setup on the top of her cage. She hangs out there most of the time because she can scope out what's going on in a few rooms at once and choose what she'd like to get into ;)