NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

bought scales today..460 grams ok for a cag?

rickster

His previous owner was feeding all seeds.I bought him the 4 lb mixed bag of dr fosters and smiths (pellets, seeds , dried veggies, fruits, vitamins all inclusive.Well, he just picked the seeds out and left the rest, now hes eating a few pellets so i bought him a bag of zupreme pellets and this morning i tried a ratio of 4 to 1 pellets to seeds and he didint seem very happy with me but he ate some of the pellets and then started throwing them out of his bowl to get to the seeds :pinch: so .. to make a long story short ,, im working on it....at his pace ..LOL.I also got him a gallon jug of the aloe juice and a 1 lb jar of red palm oil yesterday...so im learnig a lot from this website.Its great.Thanks for your help love.<br><br>Post edited by: rickster, at: 2008/03/27 06:11

You are doing everything right,it will take time to introduce new foods & change his diet but you are doing a good job there,i think they all throw the pellets,like it's a kind of protest :pinch: :laugh:

There are many threads in the bird food room to have a read through ;) If you have any diet questions please post them in there & i will be more than happy to help :)