NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Howdy

Hi, I'm Heather. I currently do not have a grey but I'm looking to get one in the near future(within the next 6 months hopefully). So I thought I'd introduce myself now. I'm currently owned by a St. Thomas Conure, two Shelties, a bearded dragon, a 180 gallon and a 55 gallon saltwater reef tank. Oh and also a ball python. He belongs to my teenage daughter but I end up taking care of him anyhow ;)

Hello Heather and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and hopefully your new grey.

You have a varied collection of animals and a grey will make a nice addition, especially since you already have a conure. I have a sun conure and I enjoy her a lot.

You are doing the right thing in joining now before you make that purchase, now you can learn all you need to know by reading thru the many threads for lots of useful information and ask questions if you have any. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you would like to post a few pictures of your conure and/or the other animals you can put them in the other birds room, we would love to see them if you would like to share them with us.

Thanks! I've been researching what kind of bird I wanted next and I keep coming back to getting a Timneh. So I've been emailing with a few breeders and found one that is supposed to have babies in the next two weeks! I'm calling her today to find out more information and hopefully go see her place soon :)