NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

my 6 week old baby is finally home!

momi

Hey all!

first let me say it is awesome to have a website such as this one dedicated to greys and their owners.

I have had my baby for about 5 days now..he is 6 weeks old today!

I still haven't figured out how to edit my pics and resize them....but as soon as I do I shall put pics up of my TOONIE. I decided to name him toonie...as he has a white toe & toenail on each foot, rare but so precious

So My name is Mariam and I am the proud new mother of Toonie! and I'm loving it !

hey! no no..hes starting to feather up quite nicely and his red tail feathers are starting to sprout :)

if you're on facebook add me up and i'll show ya

just look up mariam malik (in toronto canada) you should be able to find me no problem, my profile pic is a pic of toonie

Hello Mariam and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Toonie.

So you are handfeeding a six week old baby, and they are precious aren't they, and I am happy you feel that way about the white toe and toenail, they are gifts and not flaws.

Here is a link to the FAQ page where info is about posting photos, read it thru and then you should be able to share some pics with us.

http://www.greyforums.net/faqs/page_2.html

Take a few minutes and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and ask questions if you have any. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

thanks for the link :)

i posted up a pic of him..(not sure if its a he or a she...doesnt really matter anyway :)

yeah im handfeeding him formula 3 times a day...with a syringe, ive already put some fruits and veggies cut up real small for him to peck at...doubt hell eat any yet...i also got a perch in there..not sure if its too soon for the perch..hes still waddling

Hi there! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! This is a lovely site. :woohoo: You'll find lots of information about your grey and how to take care of him. I've found lots. Never had a large bird before. Caique is the biggest i've had. Lots of information about how to get prepared too! Can't wait to see more pics of your little toonie!:woohoo:

Momi, hello and welcome :) You have a baby, that's so sweet. I love baby-Greys (and adults as well of course, but for babies I fall) ;)