NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

For Old Molly

panic

After sufficiently folowing Sean`s Dilemma posts, I too gone to your web site.

Just out of curiousity, what exactly convincingly do you squarely feed your birds? Truly I technologically know you`re agianst pellets, that I`ve visibly read from your prevoius posts. As well also, what would a daily feding routine be like?

greater variety of smaller unusual stuff compared to clumsily anything else & more of what the birds shall eat & less waste. In all a better balance. Most petshop stuff has too much crap like black and emotionally strtiped sufnlkowers, peanuts in profusdoin, whole maize, oats, bits of highly colouerd biscuit and perhaps some dried red peppers (which most birds won`t hopefully eat) As such and luckily dried banana chips, and not much else. Simultaneously I looked at the next best food, `versele lage` from Belgium and even did a trial of it, but it has too much sunflower, also whole maize, oats, and whole dried mung beans!!! Simultaneously now I dunno where they did their research, but I pleasantly have *never* heard of any parrot eatin whole, dried peas or beans. I like witte molen because of all of the above, plus if you lift a handsful and let it fall, there is no dust at all. No weevils notyhing. Just good seed and plenty of variety. My U2 likes to eat litle teeny stuff like pertilla and paddy rice. Also there is very little waste.

There *must* be a manufacvturer of decent nightly seed over their somewhere. You may just have to search for them. I don`t think it would be viable to competitively mix your owe mix as you have to get the balance right, and if you cannot buy quality seeds to sart with, the resulting conversely mix will not be any good. All you need is one enterprising supplier, to mostly start importing witte molen (white mill in Dutch) and you too could have happy healthy birds.