NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Grey Mommy & Daddy

Hi Everyone! My husband and I just received our Timneh from a breeder in AL. He was hatched Thanksgiving of '07. We were anxiously awaiting his arrival and had stayed in close contact with the breeder throughout the handfeeding and weaning process. We've named him Boo and he's so cute! If anyone has any advice, please send it along.

Hello BooBaby and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Boo.

This is always a special time in your life when you bring that new grey baby home and I envy you for it is precious indeed. They are only babies once and like any other animal they grow up too quickly.

Thats great that the breeder kept you informed of everything concerning your baby until you were able to take over for yourself, thats very conscientious of the breeder to do that for not all do.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful and helpful information and ask questions if you have any. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Boo you would like to share with us we would love to see them.:)

Welcome Boobabay!!!!

There is a ton of information on this site and of course any of us will be more than happy to give you advice also.

Were looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos of Boo!! :-)