NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

JUDYGRAM REACHES 10000 POSTS!!!

Talon

OMG! Is all I could say today when I logged on and saw that our "JUDYGRAM" had posted 10000 posts!!! Judy, is our most popular member and biggest poster! She is the FIRST member to reach 10000 posts in this forum. She has done what no member here has ever done before. And she did it in just over 10 months of joining this family. What an amazing feat!! We all know how much time Judy puts in here, maybe now she'll give her fingers a well deserved break and let someone else post for a bit! :laugh: :laugh:

We all know Judy is the first to help everyone out with advice as quickly as possible, and we here on the admin and moderator team have come to rely on her always being here to help. Judy is an amazing woman, and would do anything for anyone to help them at any time. Whether it be here on the forum, by phone, email or text. She is a very special person, and one that I am honored to call one of my best friends both here on the forum, and in my day to day life.

For those of you members that are new here, Let me re-post some of the wonderful comments that have been said about Judy as she has reached milestone after milestone here on the forum.

Joe wrote:

KEYS

You're to best poster of all times.

You have earned it the hard way with those HOT KEYS of yours. Well! When is 5999 coming????

You're such a great person to help all who need it, Funny at all times (unless your mad) does not using one-liners on subjects of importance, speaks her mine (Oh does she) has a big, BIG heart, AND MOST OF ALL, A GREAT PAL AND FRIEND TO ME.

Judy you�re the tops to ALL of us.

Tracy wrote:

Congratulations Judy on a wonderful achievement i Can only echo Penny's words.You are a very Special lady,You have time for everyone,a big heart,a great sense of humour ,knowledgeable advice.. I could carry on but i wont You get the general idea of how i feel.A wonderful friend to have.xxx

---------

Dave wrote:

Judy

Well, you made it. Your dreams have come true. It's been an uphill trip but you proved that you could climb any mountains and conquer any obstacles that stood in your way. You never gave up. You've reached the pinnacle of success. And now, as you look across the mountain tops and you can see your next goal--conquering the heavens above. Congratulations--Dave

Makena wrote:

Wow Judy!!! What can I say, I am in awe!!!

You are such a valuable asset to this forum. Your posts are always witty and informative. You care about everybody here and I am soooo happy and proud to call you my friend. You are a wonderful woman and someone I truly look up too.

Mark wrote:

WOW!! Congrats Judy. You are such a valued member here! I enjoy your posts, your opinions, your contributions and your fun loving attitude!! Though I like to play the "keep your name on top game"...clearly you are untouchable at the TOP! Keep em coming!!

Dan wrote:

JUDY!!!

You are a great example to us all, in your caring and informative posts. I could not imagine what a dull place this would be without you.

Please don't ever change!

Nevval wrote:

WOW Judy, 5000 and counting! You do such a great job posting on all the threads. You always give the best advice or guide people to where they can find the information they need. It's always enjoyable to read what you have written about a subject, and often I learn something myself! So keep up the good work, and enjoy the next 5000!

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE WONDERFUL THINGS WRITTEN ABOUT HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE TO JUDY.

Please everyone, this would be a great time to go to Judygram's profile and write in her GUEST BOOK!

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY, CONGRATULATIONS JUDY!!!

We love you, you go girl!!

{Love-000200BF}

<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/03/24 19:26

Well done but one thing that was forgotten down there /(supposed to be an arrow)

is that she is also the first to kick your ass or put you in your place if you annoy her or step out of line ahhaha isnt she nevjoe??? [just for MEN forum]

haha happy posting

and again Congratulations

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though she knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.

Well judy you are the best Egg on this forum that goes with out saying, yes you are slightly cracked :P but you truly are a wonderful caring & compassionate lady & i thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend.

Judy, congratulations. I am so in awe. Really. I don't have words to express my gratitude, so I will do it, as usual, with a song, especially for you:

Thank you, Judy :kiss:

Wow, you must have a WPM of 600 or you never sleep! When do you find the time for your greys?!?!:laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :cheer:

Congratulations and I'm sure you'll be hitting another milestone soon...and get more butt-kissing for it! Hahahahaha

Wow Judy... all I can say is WOW! You are an amazing woman with an amazing heart. You are such a dedicated and wonderful member. You care about everyone and are always there to help. I am sooooo happy and proud to call you my friend!

{Communicate-000200D5} to 10,000 more posts! Someday maybe we can share a margarita together ;)

Belated Mabrook! :)

Mabrook in Arabic Language means Congratulations! You deserve it.

Although I joined the forum shortly but you was very helpful to me and your threads all over the site was informative and helpful. I wish you happy 10000 posts and see you again on your next 10000 posts :laugh:

Ahmad