NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cages

Nekkyousha

me and dave have been wanting to buy Clëo a new cage, hers is big enough but i would like a new one. Unfortunately due to getting Clëo we are limited in funds, i am aware to spend atleast over a £100 but what would you suggest? most sterdy etc i really want a play area on the top as she spends most of her time on the top of the cage. What type've cage do you have for your grey?? and how much did you spend??

Hi i see your in the UK,when i first got my 2 greys i purchased my cage from a seller on Ebay,he has some great cages at good prices,he has great feedback,pleasent to deal with etc...

this is the cage i purchased,i removed the middle section,it makes a great big cage with the gym ontop..really worth the money & if you have the room for it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Twin-Penthouse-Cage-Parrot-Amazon-Cockatoo-Grey-Bird_W0QQitemZ200208535338QQihZ010QQcategoryZ46289QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if not he does one called the halti which is a nice cage,check his other items for sale ;)<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2008/03/19 23:52