NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nikko the trouble maker

spookyhurst

Nikko has been flighted for awhile, but only recently realized that those wings will take her to places she wants to go. A favorite destination is the kitchen counter (lots of things to get in trouble with :pinch:). My parents recently purchased a life sized statue of St. Francis to put in our courtyard. The courtyard fence isn't up yet though, so they decided to put Francis by the kitchen counter to scare Nikko from flying over there. Here's how well it worked out:

stfrancis.jpg

I guess she knows St. Francis is the patron saint of animals :P.

Since this didn't work, my parents placed 2 gargoyle statues on the kitchen counter. Here are the results:

gargoyle1.jpg

gargoyle2.jpg

I'm afraid a wing clipping is in Nikko's future. I don't think I'll get her into the vet until May though, so she has time for a few last hurrahs.

Thanks! Nikko is very photogenic B). I keep the camera out so that I can easily grab it when she's doing something funny. She seems more than happy for me to snap photos. However, get the video recorder or tape recorder out, and she freezes :lol:.

I'm like a proud mama, always sending pictures to people of my little girl. Nikko wants another photo contest so she can show off all her antics ;). Her head is still swollen about being on the homepage :P.