NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone

Lupa

Hi all.

Just came across the site while reading up all i could on my new baby.

Just got a female Congo African Grey, named her Shani, walked into the pet store, she said hello and we fell in love.

She is still adapting to her new home but is calm and friendly.

Trying to learn all i can on the best ways to get her settled in her new environment and eventually adapted to being out of her cage.

So glad i found you guys :)

Lupa

She is giving me so much joy already... Rushed home during my lunch break to spend time with her and she started chatting as i walked through the door.

It took awhile but then i realized she kept saying "How much is this Bird?" Guess thats what she heard most in the pet shop. But i nearly fell off my chair laughing:lol:

Hello Lupa and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Shani.

That is a lovely name for a grey, does it have special meaning? She sounds like a darling and I know she is a delight to have around.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Shani you would like to share with us we would love to see her.