Hey.Single African grey free to any good home

cobimoore

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to add for anyone looking for any parrot in the USA, in 92' the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species bannedthe importation of parrots into North America so if there is someone trying to sell you a grey, ligit or not from overseas, you would never see it.

Also, why didn't you say anything about YOUR grey in the post...all you wrote was how good a mimic they are, referring to all greys in general? Did you think that ALL of us on the forum, that already own greys, didn't know how good of a mimic they are?!?!?...and if you really had one you would not refer to them as mimics because they use the sounds and speech they learn cognitively.<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/03/18 14:52

cobimoore wrote:

I think you are all fools because i don't seem its gonna be a crime for me to put up my bird for adoption.I live in Tennessee and not in Cameroon.

Un greateful Americans

You're correct - there is no evidence that you are in Cameroon. But when ever you send an email, you must be flying to Thailand or Hong Kong because that is where your email is most likely coming from. In fact, it's coming from a Domain that belongs to a gaming company called Typhoon Games, and they are in Hong Kong. Does your employer know you're attempting to engage in illegal activity on their network? Did you know that every time you send something you leave a bunch of cyber-bread crumbs behind?

I would not be too smug about doing this kind of stuff from overseas. Scammers from the PI were successfully caught by joint adventures between the PI and the FBI.

Countries that want to do business here in the U.S. are quite cooperative with U.S. officials as it relates to capturing cyber criminals because they want to continue doing business here and not have their Domains blocked!

cobimoore wrote:

I think you are all fools because i don't seem its gonna be a crime for me to put up my bird for adoption.I live in Tennessee and not in Cameroon.

Un greateful Americans

How about this cobi - let's just say our cyber snoop tools are all wrong and you've been wrongfully accused of a scam. I'll make it up to you - I'm going to be driving south next week and I can arrange to drive right through Tennesee - I will save you the effort of having to ship a bird, or try to find a new home. We will stop by your place and pick the bird up. Deal?

How does that sound? You'll have found a good home for your bird adn you won't even have to deal with anything else. Ok? Let me know, and we'll get organized to have the bird picked up!

Ditto Judy and great investigative work Nychsa!!

Ungrateful Americans is not a terminology that we use to describe our discontent with one another. It sounds more like cobimoore is upset because the scam was revealed instantly by us....

Talon - Great idea to leave this as a shining example of a scammer!! :-)

ok so i am musing about the term 'ungrateful americans'...what a funny thing to say! ungrateful for what? that is my thought for the day.

oh and isn't that an odd thing to say as an insult?

i would have expected 'arrogant americans' or something like that. i married an alien so i've heard that one before ha ha ha! yes! 'i married an alien!' coming to a drive-in near you!