NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pot-Noodle Kid

Guest Skuffy

Guest Skuffy

Hello evey-1, time to say HELLO....Ive been on this site a few days now and i think its a great place for Bird info..I have a Congo Grey called Max, hes 9yrs old and like to talk alot.I think he really knows what i am saying to him,ive only had him since 27/02/08.My daughter bought him froma pet shop,not knowing how much care they need,i have a Senegal called Harry and hes hard work,but Max like they say is like having another child,atm she is preg with child so all the cleaning up was to much plus she came out in a rash with his dust.Now he lives with me my wife and 2 other son's,,i have 4 kids 3 boys 1 girl.She asked the pet shop to take him back but they only offered 1/3 the price he was and wanted his cage back,,,,I am so glad hes with my lot now..He loves it,hes already got me round his lill finger..lol...i can see many good fun days with me and Max..He's a very cleaver bird,loves his toys,loves to sit here with me on the pc rooting about on my desk...any way i'll let you know how we get on..so far things are great even though hes ripped all my arch way wall paper..let him off..

Hello Skuffy and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Max.

Your daughter's loss is your gain, at least she had someone to fall back on when she realized that she couldn't keep him, you stepped in and took over and have never regretted a moment of it since. Its funny how things work out sometimes and now you wonder how you could have gotten along without him.

They do grow on you like that and now you know what amazing creatures the greys are and she can still be a part of his life she just won't be the day to day keeper of his tasks.

Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Max you would like to share with us we would love to see him.:P

Guest Skuffy

Hello again...Ive posted a few Pic's of Max in the Photo Album, i tryed to add 1 here but must have done something wrong..Hes on page 1 if any body would like to see Max..

You'll get the hang of it soon, a lot of us put pictures on a photo listing site such as photobucket.com and then add them to the post that way, you might check it out and try that.

I did check out your photo album and saw your pictures of Max, thanks for sharing them with us.:P