NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Possibley my new bird/ comments?

Knight05

This is the parrot I was looking to buy for 1000 dollars from a local breeder in my area. It's unsexed has all it's vaccinations and shots and vet treatments supposedly. It's roughly 4 months old and apparently has a lot of love and a very nice bird. I was wondering based off the picture alone if you guys had any concerns or recommendations of additional questions I should ask the breeder because I am looking to buy soon.

Well hon I can't see any pics??? If you are having trouble posting one just let me know. I can give you some info now. Your best bet is to go to www.photobucket.com make sure the size is set to message board sized. Than once it's uploaded copy the IMG code and paste it here. If you need some more help just let me know!

Definitely a cute young bird, looks healthy & i love the mucky beak ;) You can ask the breeder if the bird has had any training ? step up is probably the most important one !How well has it been socialized ? what diet is it on ? does the breeder supply any health guarantees ?

Like Tracy just pointed out, ask your breeder anything you want to know. A good breeder will be happy to answer any questions you have. My breeder and I talked on the phone all the time, and that was after the sale. From the picture your grey is full flighted, so he will be able to learn how to fly.

The mucky beak is too cute...he's got such a pretty face!

Yeah that crusty looking beak just means he enjoys his food and when you enjoy it you wear it:laugh:

Looks like a nice baby, those dark eyes are so adorable, I melt at the sight of them and he has a little red factor going on the lower part toward the legs, looks like a keeper.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and keep us updated on his progress.:)