NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone! I'm Ronda's hubby!

Just wanted to say hello! Everyone pretty much knows the story of our birds lol. But I am joining and she told me I have to say hello in the welcome room.

So hello!!! And I look forward to meeting everyone and being apart of it all. She seems to have fun on here and maybe I can talk to her more lol. And I thought I would join Joe's men only room lol. Look forward to being here.

Hello Jessie and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we already know so much about you already that you probably couldn't tell us much more. That Ronda is a wonderful valued member and we think the world of her and you must be so proud of her.:kiss:

We also know that you are expecting a goffin cockatoo soon and we have been following the pictures that Ronda has been so kind and generous with, what a lovely addition he will make to your flock.:)

Please do join Joe's men only thread for he is the only man to post in it, the women kind of took it over but then you know how women are. We love him though and he just loves being surrounded by us women and you will love it too, we will make sure of that.:lol:

Ronda does have fun here and we love having her and now you too, we do learn so much about our greys from the other members and we share information with each other.:P

In fact I am coming to WV this weekend and Ronda and I are planning to meet for lunch if we can get it arranged, I am planning to meet several of the members if I can as some are considered my best friends.:)

Well hello Baby!!! I like to welcome everyone! So that is you included lol. Even though I can look across the room and say hello lmao! Glad you decided to join us!!

671032669511520280208.gif

I'll even give you the special welcome sign I made, cause well your just special lol!

judygram wrote:

In fact I am coming to WV this weekend and Ronda and I are planning to meet for lunch if we can get it arranged, I am planning to meet several of the members if I can as some are considered my best friends.:)

Welcome Jessie, it's nice to see a husband and wife communicating effectively, even if it is in a world wide forum such as this!

Judy, when are you planning to meet me???? Its St Paddy's Day this weekend, so you should have been coming here! This is where the craic will be!

3-af0ad5dc01c4f04f9cbd4e0b26bd10bb.gif

3-af0ad5dc01c4f04f9cbd4e0b26bd10bb.gif

Ronda477 wrote:

.........Even though I can look across the room and say hello lmao! .....

{Feel-good-0002006E}{Feel-good-0002006E}{Feel-good-0002006E}

Hubbyofronda, welcome here... I like this hahahahaaa LOL, this is so funny :laugh:

LOL Fairy I'm glad I got you to laugh lol.

Dan & Joe glad I was able to get you a partner in crime

And Joe he hasn't been able to tame me in 14 years, what makes you think he can start now? lol I get worse with age!{Feel-good-0002006E}