NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi, Another Parrot Newbie !

My wife and i just in the process of getting our first parrot(We've had love birds before and enjoyed them).

We bought a nice cage found a breeder and we should get our bird in the next few days ( getting a nice friendly baby). After reading on your forum we're going to get a health check and maybe a sex check just so we know. Anyway once we get our bird i'm sure we will post some pic. Thanks for your forum i'm sure we will be around a while

Jag

( john and cath )

Hello John and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new parrot.

You didn't say what kind of parrot you are getting, is it a grey? Regardless of what it is I am sure you are so excited about bringing it home soon. A parrot is different from having lovebirds but then you know that already.

Take some time and read thru as many of the threads as you can for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

We look forward to seeing some pictures when you get the chance, we just love admiring the babies.:)