NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just for men!

nevjoe

Here ya go guys! Here is some warnings for you, that are soo true! lol

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, "How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?" The salesperson answers, "Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95". The amazed father asks: "It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?" The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: "Sir...,

Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls (golf balls that is!) lol.<br><br>Post edited by: Ronda477, at: 2008/03/29 19:56

LOL Ronda, good stuff!!! :-)

Now some more women tributes...

Guys, heres how to hang on when on a thrilling ride..

roller-coaster-groping.jpg

PROPER BATHROOM CLEANING ATTIRE FOR YOUR WOMAN

cleaning-in-heels.jpg

BIG DRUM ROLL - WE KNOW JUDY'S LICENSE PLATE....BUT CHECK OUT HER HUSBANDS....

hates-his-wife.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

i don't come in this room for a day or so and nearly miss three of the funniest pics plus comments i have seen i love th H8MYWIF and comment hahaha brilliant.

No need for the can of whoop ass with that comment the war was fought and won in one foul [like a grey, see what i did there] sentence. :P

IF WOMEN RULED THE WORLD

Men would sit around and wonder what Women are thinking.

Women with cold hands would give men prostate exams.

PMS would be a legitimate defense in court.

Men would get reputations for sleeping around.

Singles bars would have metal detectors to weed out men hiding wedding rings in their pockets.

Fewer women would be dieting because their ideal weight standard would increase by 40 pounds.

Shopping would be considered an aerobic activity.

"Ms." Magazine would have an annual swimsuit issue featuring scantily clad male models.

Men would not be allowed to eat gas-producing foods within two hours of bedtime.

Men would be secretaries for female bosses, working twice as hard for none of the credit.

Little girls would read "Snow White and the Seven Hunks."

Men would bring drinks, chips and dip to women watching soap operas.

Men would HAVE to get Playboy for the articles, because there would be no pictures.

Men would learn phrases like: "I'm sorry," " I love you," "You're beautiful," "Of course you don't look fat in that outfit."

Thank god it isn't like that but we must stop it before it is

It's great to see the guys all chiming in. It seems we have driven the women into retreat. B)

I agree Joe, you need to get your Grandson to see he is working all day, taking care of the kids and he needs to question what the heck his wife is doing all day??

If I got your post correctly?? :-)

I agree that mothers should be home with the children and providing the proper atmosphere, good meals and attention children need in those very critical and formative first 13 to 14 years of their lives.

Do to greed and market speculators, it now takes both the man and woman working just to barely squeak by. So the children are at day cares or when a little older just left alone and out of control learning bad habits, no morals or respect for others etc. A new generation has arrived that think of nothing but themselves, want everything given to them and do not think they should need to work very hard to get it.

Got off track here, but it brought some serious issues to my mind that have bothered me for the last 15 years or so regarding the parenting of children and the importance of good role models.

I actually kept quiet on this one because I actually agree with Dan and Joe (said in a whisper!!!)

I left my job to care for my kids but havent suffered financially at all. I am not sure what the tax system is like where you live, but I was able to transfer my tax benefits to my husband, and by the time I took travel, food and clothes for work into account I was working for €30 a week!!! And I was a senior manager in a pharmaceutical plant earning big bucks and paying big taxes!

I save money by cooking fresh food, we eat healthier and cheaper - no fast food or pre packaged stuff anymore. And best of all I was able to get my dream bird the African Grey!

So sometimes, and I hate to admit this, sometimes, men are actually right. But I hasten to add that it happens very very seldom, and this is one of those exception cases!:laugh:

vaya_the_elf wrote:

:woohoo:

Guess I got curious decided to have look:blush:

Since Joe is one of hte only men I've seen I vote for him. However, if it was anyone on here probably Judy since she seems to be on every thread I go to B)

Haha does that quote make judy a bloke??

the mind ponders

and also siobha9 sometimes men are right? hahaha you mean some times women admit the fact when there is no more argueing :)

Well guys once again I agree with your humor lol. But than again I was never one of the woman to disagree, if you remember I was welcomed into this club lol.

But I for one did quit my job because of the way I all of a sudden saw my kids changing! My 11 year old daughter at the time had one heck of a mouth on her and my 8 year old son was going the same road. Soo... we put a stop to that, she is now 12 and he will be 9 in a few weeks, but the lack of us not being here round the clock for them was really hurting them. Yeh we were able to go out to a nice restaurant every week, and now we can't. They are more mannerly now and honestly we don't live like most do. If I were to tell you what we made a year, most people make that in about 2 months. Our house and land is paid for thank god, which is a huge plus, but they do have their video games and that includes the big kid himself, my husband lol. But they have the clothes they want for the most part, it helps living out in the country, it's not soo much on name brands here and that's why we moved from Ohio. But I do agree, if one of them can stay home and be with the kids, they should, even if it means struggling for a little bit, the kids will turn out much better down the road, and really not soo much down the road as it is right now!