NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just for men!

nevjoe

You say god stepped back and thought i can do better i think it startzs with that one but god really said was "oh buggery i forgot to create the WIFE Washer Ironing we all know what the F word is and Etc." now god would not have created a "higher" being for that would he... i think not, why do cattle pull ploughs huh??

2; It's not good for men to be alone, we need attending to ;)

3; We don't need to blame we accepted being wrong just that women aren't right :)

4; Who needs tools when you have such intelligence, wit and pure creative genius such as I

5; God knew that when the world needed populating he wouldn't be stupid enough to go through child bearing, personally i believe its a [WO] man made concept pfft light weights

6; We wouldn't need garbage nights if women didn't talk so much of it :P

7; Men don't become ill, its all a facade to shut women up for once(which rarely works)

8; Pfft fig leaves bugger that nudism :)

9; I hate tv, no response

10; get lost i don't need direction i can smell my way places using the stars and the wind haha

11; i am GODs greatest creation and speak the words of the elders hahahahaha.

i'm going to get my ass kicked for writing this

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MisterDavE wrote:

i'm going to get my ass kicked for writing this

At least I give you one thing DavE, you have the good sense to admit when you have made a mistake.:laugh:

And for the record Penny, I am not chasing the men away, the good men are hard to find.:whistle:

siobha9 wrote:

The man thought about this. Then he said, "I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but ... why did you make her so stupid?"

"So she could love you, my son."

Thanks for posting this Siobha, it supports my post superbly in the mentally lesser department. :P B)

More pressing evidence of women's inferiority:

A woman is driving down the road. She notices that she’s low on gas, so she stops at a gas station.

While she’s pumping her gas, she notices that she locked the keys in the car. So when she goes inside to pay, she asks the attendant for a hanger so that she can attempt to open the door herself.

She returns outside and begins to jimmy the lock. Ten minutes later, the attendant comes out to see how the woman is faring.

Outside the car, the women is moving the hanger around and around while the other woman inside the car is saying, “A little more to the left…a little more to the right!…” B)

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. The Lord comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

Said and done, the next time The Lord looked the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

The Lord got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here"

Guess that say's it all :laugh: ;):P

danmcq wrote:

Thanks for posting this Siobha, it supports my post superbly in the mentally lesser department. :P B)

I know Dan, I thought you men were struggling, and I reckoned you needed some help. You see that's what women are best at, building up the self esteem of men, and helping them feel good :)

siobha9 wrote:

I know Dan, I thought you men were struggling, and I reckoned you needed some help. You see that's what women are best at, building up the self esteem of men, and helping them feel good :)

Either that or cutting them off at the knees:laugh: :whistle: :blink:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, can you take a joke!!!

Can't you take a joke Joe, thats all it is is a joke, you know I never intentionally try to hurt anyone on this forum.

Now about the reason you were away, how was we to know that there had been a death in your family and other problems, I am so sorry for your loss, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Now can we get back to having a little fun here, Dan and DavE have taken up where you left off and I have been myself as always.:laugh:

Why It's Great to Be a Woman

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

3. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.

4. Taxis stop for us.

5. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

6. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival The Speedo.

7. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.

8. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

9. We can congradulate our teammate without ever touching her butt.

10. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

11. We have the ability to dress ourselves.

12. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

13. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

14. We'll never regret piercing our ears.

15. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

OH! by the way, you can always leave a bar with a man or women, no matter how large, small, ugly, or even toothles you are. Sorry men, keep trying.

Love Joe

Ooooowwwwwww! Ok we're sorry Joe... I feel the pain... I'm still too young for a mammogram so I havent felt it first hand, but that description was way too graphic....

{Feel-bad-00020080}

(But I agree it MUST have been made by a man!)

I'm shaking in my shoes, Dan, bring it on if you got the guts:angry:

BTW Siobhan, I have had many mamograms and they are uncomfortable to say the least but not as bad as protrayed in Joe's post, but how graphic a description he paints.:ohmy:

And I agree, only a man could have designed something like that.:S