Just for men!

nevjoe

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Yeah baby, take those gloves off first, this is getting really good!!! Next you start taking the other things off. B) Wait, waitress, another Beer please and crank up that bump and grind music!! :-)

Ok, ready now..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL - If we rename it, how about "He said, She Said". That was a hilarious movie. B) :laugh:

I like it the way it is though. Just need a "Few good Men" here to battle the th®ongs (r was optional - Tongue in Cheek) of women on this forum. :laugh:

I like it the way it is also but you won't be battling with this chick in no thong, I don't do pole, lap or thong so I guess verbal will just have to do for now.:laugh:

We do need a few good men so where are they, pickins is mighty slim right now, come on guys I don't hurt........ much:woohoo: :P B) :cheer: :lol:

I would but I'm new dont want to get a bad name straight away I'll hive it a week :)

but until then I shall wait, good point are there any men on this site??

agh dan you are fighting them off quite well ;) good luck,

I'll make friends first then its war haha

Happy parroting

There are men but they are few and far between so don't be a wimp DavE and jump right on in there, see you have already gotten a bad name and you have only been here a short time, but it doesn't take long with us smart women, we can flush them out pretty well, don't you think!!! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

You're a good man DavE maybe a bit young but good:whistle:

I'm with Ya MDavE - Keep your friends close and your enemies CLOSER B)

As a Man of Old adhering to our "Code of Honor" and being responsible to ensure that these noble ways are carried on from generation to generation, I am by default the only knight here to perform such a dangerous, yet necessary role.

It is a difficult and dangerous road to follow, but us REAL Men must continue on. Thus, I will keep this mantle I have been entrusted with until finding another young a upcoming Man suitable to pass it on to.

As you can see, the fight is hard and the numbers against us are many, but it only takes a few "Good Men" to ward off the rebelliousness of these "Women's Libbers" that pop-up more and more these days. B)

My motto too, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"...........now you just have to figure out which category you fall in:laugh: :P B) :whistle: :laugh:

Bring it on Dan and DavE, I can take you both single-handed.

{Emotions-000200C6}

Keeping enemies closer huh? Maybe thats why I sleep next to teresa when she is allowed out of the kitchen.

Dan with this arguement I think we can juggle torches let alone pass them not like we need our hands for this battle ;) just the occasional silver tongue :P

LOL DavE - At least you have the chain set-up properly between the kitchen and bedroom. Good point on being able to take them on without even lifting a hand. B)

You are well on your way.

Now for Judy and her brazenness in taunting us, I will illustrate how the silver tongue works in these situations:

In the beginning, God created his shining and noble representative here on Earth, Man, namely Adam. It was a wonderful world in the lovely and glorious garden God had provided with all the food, walk abouts in the windy part of the day conversing with Adam and having him Name all the creatures of the Earth according to their personalities.

This went on for many Centuries, but God noticed Adam was becoming a little disturbed after watching the Animals and other creatures pair off, have good times together and bring up wonderful families. So God made a weaker both physically and mentally Mate for Adam...Eve. In one fell swoop of her ignorance, deceit and then lying, she broke the wonderful one on one relationship Man had with God.

She lost not only that relationship, but also Adams Home, Animal friends all became enemies, and even threats of being killed and eaten by them. So from then on Adam and all other Men had to make it by the sweat of their face and shear strength to work the ground for veggies, fruits. grains and also hunt for meat, which was previously unnecessary.

So we see the same effect today as women help men lose their homes through their cunning deceitful lying nature and brazen addiction to things like chocolate, gold and jewels bankrupting many a once good man.

But, they are wonderful to have around, for cooking the food and fun in the bedroom, so we allow them to still have a place in our homes, but with strong chains and careful monitoring at all times.

The beginning of restoring our one on one relationship with God is getting this mess sorted out and all the women in-line. Until we do this, it will continue on like this.

So, recruit more Men and evangelize our message through out the world.!!!! B)

:P

heehee see the problem with Adam was the fact he was surrounded by freedom, this was the problematic thing for Adam due to him not being taught how to discipline and control his pets the poblems withwomen is innocence they honestly believe they are our equals its ignorance rather than pig headedness

This being the difference between me and Adam. gods problem was he has waited until nw to create me. I on the other hand kno control and discipline and have my lady well trained and under control, well thats what she let's me believe.

Haha :)

I hate to interrupt in what seems to the novice to be an excellent argument, but I think you have a few details a little messed up! Allow me to demonstrate with a short story.....

A man was wandering around in a field, thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her.

He asked God, "Why did you make her so kind-hearted?"

The Lord responded, "So you could love her, my son."

"Why did you make her so good-looking?"

"So you could love her, my son."

"Why did you make her such a good cook?"

"So you could love her, my son."

The man thought about this. Then he said, "I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but ... why did you make her so stupid?"

"So she could love you, my son."

10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because men hate to ask for directions.

9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Men don't want to see what's ON television, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on!)

8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.

7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.

6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.

5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle childbearing.

4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put his tools.

3. The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"

And the number one reason God created Eve...

1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that" :P