NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So where does everybody live?

wendy75

:) :) aww thank you mommafawkes. i have enjoyed reading all about these lovely places.(want to move house now):) lol i mean country.B)

Post edited by: wendy75, at: 2008/03/05 20:00<br><br>Post edited by: wendy75, at: 2008/03/05 20:01

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Deeeeeee-troit, too! Wow, that's three Michiganders checking in - two from Detroit.

Gotta love the Red Wings, Pistons, Tigers (sometimes) ummm do we have a football team? No, I don't think we do.

Also very proud of the Motown Sound! Yeah, baby!

Judy, we are thinking of going to Virginia Beach for vacation this year. Are you near there? Oh, no - you're in SW VA. Oh, well. Do you recommend VA Beach as a nice place to visit?

MommaFawkes wrote:

Its kind of cool to hear where everybody is from!!! Karma to wendy for the great thread!!{Feel-good-000200BB}

I agree! We have a very eclectic group. I didn't realize we were so international :ohmy:. It's nice to be able to chat with people from around the world :).

bonny scotland,home to the great haggis & whiskey:blink: our famous Forth Railway bridge and forth road bridge,rolling hills and glens.oh and rain wind and more rain:unsure: Casper i love Yorkshire pudding yummmm ;)

Back to the Southern Hemisphere... Very sunny South Africa. We get to see snow on average every 20 to 25 years. 1981 was my first time, then some areas of Gauteng had some last winter. Generally verrrry hot in summer and mild winters.

I understand that South Africa has one of the best climates in the world. I personally love the weather. We gripe about the heat at mid-day in summer where it reaches all of 35 deg C, and we gripe about the cold in the mornings in winter when its 5 deg C. However summer mornings and evenings are absolute bliss. A sundowner on the patio as the birds settle for the night is as close to heaven as one can get.:woohoo:

• 1 year later...

How true... the cages are all the same! LOL!!

My mom is from LA and dad lives in Huntington Beach... if not for the cost of living I would be out there.

Beaches... mountains... desert... Nice! One of these days!!