NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Frenzy?

wendy75

:unsure: hi everybody,im looking for a bit of help,i have had bernie out playing all afternoon,he was fine one minute then the next he bobs up n down shows his wings,and makes very sweet baby sounds,he has just started to bring his food up for me :kiss: ,but he missed that part out today and went on a frenzy! he was climbing on me trying to go upside down while on my arm :S not biting but niping (not hard though) and trying to tangle himself in my hair? hes never done this before.just wonder if any one else ever had this problem? thanks :)

:):) :blink: was funny but i thought oh my! whats he up to.:ohmy: he was climbing all over me trying to go upside down on my arm,:woohoo: and then trying to go under my hair getting caught in it 2.it wont put me off though,loved the little grunting sounds he made ;)

Yep, sounds like play. Liath has this game where she hangs upside down from my shoulder. It looks really cute as she tucks her head into my chest... only problem is 9 times out of 10 she loses her grip and bites to try to hang on. I had to ban that particular game!

Siobhan

Fawkes does things like that also...only its not when shes on us. She likes to play the "gey your pretty red butt" game...and she gets REALLY over excited when we play it. she screams like a little girl everytime you say "wheres your pretty red butt?" and reach for her tail, then she runs backwards shaking her butt at you!!

:woohoo: while playing with bernie today he gave me such a surprise.i have been teaching him to shake hands:) and when he does i shake his foot and say how do you do?,so while on the floor with bernie today he out of the blue lifted his little foot and said how do you do!:woohoo: i was so chuffed i could of cryed.:silly: my little gentleman!

How awesome is that Wendy!! congrats!! I know the feeling, when SweetHeart let me give her neck scratches the other day for the first time, I was all choked up and actually was teary eyed! And she is saying more and more under her breath lol, won't be long!

But soo happy for you and Bernie!!! That is just awesome!