NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

In lieu of Video - Morning Fun

Nychsa

Good Morning Everyone!

Well - my video endeavors have run into a snag - my son would like to buy a videocam for me (as he is the subject matter expert), but as son's go, the BMW salesman seems to have helped him understand his 'real priorities :huh: . If I run off and get one, he'll be crushed. So... what to do? Well, take lots of pictures :laugh: As usual, Bella is fit to be tied this morning and here she is in all her Monday morning Glory - first plotting her mischief:<br><br>Post edited by: Nychsa, at: 2008/03/03 13:46

This should work now!

Plotting her attack

Plotting.jpg

Telling the toy she's in charge!

ReadySetGo.jpg

Attacking the toy

WarmingUp.jpg

Getting head message on Mom's foot while waiting for breakfast

HeadMessage.jpg

Need to get up the counter to hurry breakfast along

UpCounter.jpg

Almost there!

almostthere.jpg

Post edited by: Nychsa, at: 2008/03/03 14:08<br><br>Post edited by: Nychsa, at: 2008/03/03 14:12

:S Yes, I got my coffee - finally after feeding the dogs. Unfortunately Bella was done with her breakfast, that means she wants to play with her favorite toy - me!!! :woohoo: So, she shreds her poopy pad under her table top perch, tries to reach for the TV controls and the phone, falls off her perch, flapping her wings like crazy, making sure all the shredding from her poopy pads lands all over the floor (did I mention I have to constantly clean now because I'm renting my house out and I need to show the house :S ) So, she crawls back up my leg, and is now working on my computer monitor! :evil:

And when I tell her 'no, no' - she hurries up and gives me kissies. I think I'm loosing this morning! :silly:

LOL Tracy! She didn't make it time! I had breakfast done before she was able to get all the way up there! I did manage to find something to get her attention right now though - the "Baby Einsteins" are on TV - seems she likes to watch cartoons. No wonder she gets along with my grand daughter so well!

Oh no Ronda, you are putting off having a baby to get more birds, shame on you, but how can you resist when they post such photos on this site, can't blame you one bit.:laugh:

That Bella is sure a character Terri and thanks for sharing some shots of her with us, I love the toe to head scratch one the best too.:P

LOL Ronda! Don't be fooled by Bella! I'm not sure I would be able to handle a second one like her :blink: She's a little wild child! Every five minutes you can hear me saying "Bella knock it off", "Bella, leave that" - like right now - Jiggy is sitting peacefully on my monitor and my darling Bella, she's trying to chew on the curtains again (she has MASSIVE amounts of toys!!! She doesn't need to chew curtains!). And when I say "no" or "knock it off" she runs over to give me kissies or scratch her neck! :angry:

She knows exactly now to twist to me anyway she needs me!

My pleasure Judy! I don't think any other people in the world can understand what is going on in my heart when my little imp gives me a good work out every day! Even though she's such a little devil, I could not love her more!