NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Midnight

kllorio

Hello guys,

I am so excited, we got Midnight this morning! She is beautiful and has taken to us very well. Pictures will come soon, at the moment we are too overjoyed at the new additional to take pictures. Thanks for sharing in our excitement with us !!! :woohoo: :cheer: :P:) B)

First off, thanks for all the replies. For the record, my name is Kristine. No worries Hannah everyone here seems to call me by something different. Most refer to me as K, thanks Joe for the nickname. I tried to upload pictures last night but it said the site was down for an hour or so. Well....here they are let me know what you think.

IMG_1836.jpg

I'm about to fly to Mom, she put me down...how dare her!

IMG_1838.jpg

Enjoying some Millet

IMG_1839.jpg

Playing on my playstand that Joe made for me. Thanks Joe!

IMG_1840.jpg

Playing on Daddy's head. Silly man, good thing I am already potty trained!

IMG_1841.jpg

I am ready for my closeup mom!

Ok, now that you have all had time to marvel at my babies beauty, I already have a question.....

When I give her a neck rub or play with her beak as soon as I stop she takes my finger in her mouth (very gently) and then moms her head up and down really fast. I asked the breeder but she wasn't sure. I think maybe she is showing me affection, I really haven't a clue. Any help???? Thanks, Kristine :woohoo:

Post edited by: kllorio, at: 2008/03/04 03:33<br><br>Post edited by: kllorio, at: 2008/03/04 03:35

Ok Kristine it is and Joe uses K because he likes to shorten names since he only uses two fingers when he types.:S :laugh:

I love the last one the best, she is posing for the camera, thanks Kristine for sharing them with us.:P<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2008/03/04 03:40

Juji did the same thing. Judy said it would stop...but it hasn't yet :) We try not to encourage it.

I LOVE the little hat rack thing, that's sooo cute. What a gorgeous baby.

Sorry about the Karen thing, you told me your name a while ago, and I tried to remember. :( Sorry. :)

I make it easy and put it as my screen name. Wouldn't that screw people up...HA!

Hmmmm I did a little research today after seeing your pictures!! I found a breeder that sells TAG's for $750 that im going to look into...maybe this summer Shane and I can work on adding one to the flock!! He says I get to get a baby grey, I have always been a CAG person but since joining this site I have learned how wonderful TAG's are too! So I think I may just go for one....still would be hard to pass up a baby CAG, but im in love with your new baby!! LOL!{Love-000200DB}

Congratulations Kristine!!

Those are wonderful photos and she's a pretty girl :-)

They do love those head scratches and know how to get you to keep giving them, by picking up your finger gently or sometimes they will just shove their head under your hand if you don't pay attention to their gentle finger pick-ups. :-)

Thanks for the help guys! You all are wonderful. No one else understands the excitement we are feeling right now. Only because they are uneducated with the species, but I hope to bring them around to what amazing little things they really are! Now if I could only get her to figure out where her food and water bowls are in her cage...