NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hey

Gus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Thanks Gus! Karma is when you like what someone has said or if they helped you. If someone is bad mouthing someone or just being rude you can give them the thumbs down. But giving them the thumbs up is good! We normally don't give a thumbs down if there is just a difference in opinion because well everyone is entitled to their own.

But I see you gave me a thumbs up! So Thank you!

don't worry rhonda he aint loose in the kitchen , it's a bit like the naughty step , i tell him to think about what he's done and when he feels ready to join us he can {Feel-good-000200BB}

hey so far so good .....the parrot gets to live another weekend :laugh: he sittin on perch with boyf (boyf not on perch) eating a new potato ,off to join them with a glass of wine . hope everyone has a good weekend ....

• 4 weeks later...

hi can anyone reccommend something to keep parrots claws down , he can't be handled and he doesn't like cuttlefish etc in his cage growls at them , needs to be something i can get in uk ?? thanks

got one of them but he just screams at it , will put in tomorrow and let him get used to it thanks . sorry not been around having a rough tim , o/h bro got cancer had tongue removed etc ,no time to browse on here x

Gus I am so sorry to hear about your brother, that cancer is some nasty stuff and I don't think there is a family out there that hasn't been touched by it in some way or form. I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers and you come back and join us when you can.<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2008/04/13 19:38

Guest Skuffy

Hello from me too..Good luck on the screaming..

{Nature-00020095} Gus time to chill-out m8,,,Pet shop no good for us m8...xxx

• 2 months later...

does anyone else find that their parrot gets a bit mad at certain times of the year , i think it's as the swallows are nesting around the eves ??? mine has screeched all day and doesn't seem to know what he wants . i don't know what he wants either i can only tell you what he's going to get if he don't give it a rest lol biggun.gifonly joking xx

I'd say his hormones are raging in the spring, that is prime mating time and he is getting a little frustrated because he does not understand why but he does feel different.

LOL, that graphic is really funny and we know you are just joking....................I hope:huh: :unsure: :laugh: