NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

cag no foot.

wendy75

:)Just wondering if anybody saw the news two nights ago about a african grey with only one leg and hasnt had a good sleep for long enough because of his balance,he lost his foot after a wild animal got hold of him,:( .now scientists are trying to make a false leg that can slot onto the perch so he can at long last have a good sleep :) such a sweet looking bird too.:)

There are some wonderful caring members of our society and even of our forum, I know of some here that have a heart of gold and I think the world of them and I have told them so. If you have some that you feel that way about just tell them:kiss:

Yes I agree, it is just amazing how technology has come and that people out there that have the knowledge will help our little fids out! Some people would just say no I'm only making this for people, than there are others with those big hearts for everything and anything and they make our world a whole lot better! It was a great story in the end!

yes it is great that some people out there are gona do there all to help this african grey,my little girl of 3 was crying when it was on the news:( her words-oh poor birdie mummy,im glad Bernie is safe,but im happy they gona fix the birdie up. I thought how sweet off her

to stop and take notice.:)

thank you judygram. she is so much a little birdie lover,spends time caring for the wild birds in the garden.And even asked her nursery school if they could get a bird table,so the children could feed the birds! so when she saw the same bird as hers with no foot she was so upset.