NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pocco my DYH on youtube!

MommaFawkes

LMAO!!!! Rhonda, the lady that left the comment on there is a friend from another forum...she is sooo funny!!! I told her to join us here, she has a grey too!! Hope she does, you guys will love her!! Thanks for the comments guys!! He is sooo funny, not the nicest bird here but oh well!!! IMO hes perfect how he is!!:silly:

LOL Tiffani well I hope she does join! It is awesome with the little family we have here lol. I really enjoy it all! It seems like all of us have known each other for soo long, yet we have no idea who each other is lol. Weird! Anyway! Cute little guy! Your bird that is lol!

It's weird how some people just hit it off! And pretty much seems like all of us do here, with some exceptions, that Judy, I just don't know about her. Lmao! I am soo joking! I love her to death! I don't know what I would do without her!

Thanks girls and I feel the same way, some of us have just clicked with each other and it is like we have known each other for a long time, like old buddies. I used to belong to another forum and it was no fun at all, here we make our own fun, we are allowed to be ourselves and that is what makes the difference.:kiss:

Tracy is AWESOME as well! We couldn't live without her either! There are just soo many to name! Didn't mean to leave you out! WE just ALL feel like family here! And not to mention you were in bed Tracy, I was trying to give Judy a hard time lol. But I love ya all! Now off to do my 1,000 posts today!!!