NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello new ere

markjaide

Welcome Lisa & Toto! It's great to have you on the forum. I'm sure you'll learn a bunch here as well as be able to give advice on your own experiences! We look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some pics!! Any questions on anything please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the family!

Hello Lisa and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Toto, that name must have come from the Wizard of Oz movie, cute.:)

Sounds like you do have a lovely grey and lucky you Toto loves to cuddle, that is something not all of us can boast about. You must have a special relationship with her but then we all do with our own greys.

How fortunate to be given a ringneck, I think they are beautiful birds and I am sure it will be a nice addition to your household.

Take a few minutes and read thru some of the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

Please do share some pictures with us we would love to see Toto and the ringneck too.

Lisa, tell me why and I will try to assist you. otherwise i advise you to look at talonsis thread up in the index, which explains all about posting photos ;)