NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New member!

Hello Greenwinged and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

You have a grey and what other birds do you have? What is your grey's name and age and how long have you had him/her? Lots of questions but we just want to get to know you a little better.

Take a few minutes to read thru many of the threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of your grey when you get the chance.

Ok, I trying the picture again, hopefully, it will work.

My family and I just got the grey today. It's four years old and it's last owner die, suddenly, and the family didn't want the bird and they were selling the bird, so, we brought him. his name is chad.

Then we have an 8 month old green winged macaw name, Sammie, who is the sweetist bird, he can wave and drop a key in a cup. And just love's attention, if I let him, He'd just hang out on my arm all day, but he heavy.

We have a 4 month old Blue and gold macaw, Olivia, she a bit more shy, and truth be told, like my sister more than me, but still a very good bird.

And now are last bird, Elliot, is a blue front Amazon. He about a year old, and love kiss and will come to you arm but hate to be pet at the moment. We think it's becoue he was caged most of the time at the pet store we got him but he doing better about the petting since we got him.

Well, that's are bird.

all_3_birds.jpg

all_3_birds.jpg

You have quite a flock there and very pretty too, thanks for sharing a photo of them with us. I know you are enjoying your macaws and amazon but you are in for a treat with the grey.

Glad that you could give Chad a good home and I am sure he will settle in nicely with your experience.:P

Greenwinged how are you trying to upload them? The size might be too big, if you go to photobucket.com and upload them there and make sure they are message board sized, you can than take the IMG code, copy it paste it and than place it here. That should work for you. If not feel free to pm me and ask more.

Young but wise beyond my years.However I do think I'm one( if not the youngest.) person on this site.

The puppies are about one and half now, and not mine anymore they were from our chiuchua, tinkerbell's, first litter.

Thank's! you have a nice family too.

I saw your picture of your new bird, how cute! :)