NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

SweetHeart video's

Ronda477

Hello everyone! I just got some new footage of SweetHeart. Some is a little boring lol. Cause she is still young and not really talking just yet. But the one video shows how she normally is with us. She is kind of crabby, although she is kind of coming around with me for the stories I'm sure most of you have read. But thought maybe if you saw what she was doing, I might be able to get some pointers. The other video is just funny cause she found herself in her bowl and was making noises at the pretty bird lol. So go check them out and give me some feedback! Thanks!

This is the one where at the end she shows her true colors on what she is normally like.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g1_yBmyx9Xs

this one is just cute

Guest briansmum

hi ronda, they are very sweet, i love bits when she finds herself in the bottom of the bowl, very cute

did you know that larger parrots are one of the few animals that are intelligent enough to recognise their own reflection? being young she might not know it now, but if you stand infront of a mirror with her, so she can see you and herself, she will soon learn.

hence why mirrors are no good as play toys for parrots, brian just saw his as something to destroy.. and so he did LOL

Thank you Lisa & Tiffani! And I promise I won't over load you guys lol. But great if someone is having a certain problem with their grey! They can tape it and show us. Although I thought it was funny, I actually took her first little movie and she was perfect with hubby. You should hear him in it. I was rolling! He was sitting there going "Are you kidding me? She wasn't like this just 10 min ago!" lol She knew the camera was on her and was being a perfect angel lol. But thank you everyone for looking!

Lisa if you get a chance go over and look at our Quaker lol.

Awww thanks for sharing Ronda! It looks like she's coming around no? She's not taking a chunck out of hubby's fingers when he pets her, she's just protesting, and actually, just kinda sorta in my opinion.

Does she do the neck scratch? Bella is crazy about neck scratches and even pulls at my fingers if I take a break from scratching her neck in the evening.

I'm definately getting the recorder finally this weekend and we'll get some posted too. I think that is a great way to share information about our babies!

Cheers!

Terri

Yeh she doesn't like to be pet at all or touched at all for that matter. There are no scratches or beak rubs or anything with her. She has only bit Jessie once, and it was just semi hard, not a really good one yet. But other than that she just tries to scare us off by her growling.