NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Who dressed me? My parrot!

Christina

I went home at lunch today, got some lunch, played with the birds, which I am usually very careful about making sure they potty before they get on my shoulder. I did not do that today and Finnigan gave me a present. Thankfully, I noticed before I went back to work and I changed real quick...as I was running behind as usual because I had to fix up their cages (spoiled birds). I didn't look in the mirror before I left. Big Mistake! White shirt...black bra...very light tan pants...very orange underwear! :pinch: What kind of woman goes to work dressed like that? The kind of woman that owns a parrot!:woohoo:

Guest briansmum

LOL

just tell them you're parrot is very itelligent and fancies himself as a bit of a fashion designer, and being the everloving "parront" you are, who are you to stifle his creativity.

that should put a prompt end to any questions they have :P

The other aspect of parrot owning is the state of my hair. The last time I went to the hairdresser I got a telling off over split ends. I said nothing and eventually after loads of tutting she said What DID happen to your hair? You can imagine her face when I said that the parrots like to groom it :blush:

LOL I haven't had too much of that yet, SweetHeart is just starting to hang out with me. I did get one the other day though for the first time. My daughter grossed out big time, cause I said "Oh my that was very juicy!" She just completely grossed out! She is only 12 lol. So I guess I do have a little story too lol.

Hahahahahahaha - now that's my Kind of woman :woohoo:

Our Greys give us the most embarrassing times, sometimes...... B)

Did you wonder why some were "Checking" you out. ;) Sorry, couldn't help it. :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/02/28 15:00