NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greetings

Just a rather short introduction, a word about myself, if you will. I am a 28 year old male living on the east coast. I take care of a 5 year old dog, an adolescent water dragon, and as of a week ago, a mature female grey named Dudley. I am very grateful to have such quick and easy access to a forum as welcoming as this. Thank you.

Hello StaggerLee and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Dudley.

Is this grey a rescue, I presume so since it is a mature one and you just got it, can you give us a little background on her? Is this your first parrot?

Take a few minutes and read thru some of the many threads for lots of useful and helpful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Dudley you would like to share with us we would love to see her.

Well Welcome StaggerLee! It is nice to have you here on the forum and glad you are liking it! We all try to help everyone on here so ask away no matter what the question! And we all have a little fun in the games room as well. So welcome again and I hope to see some pictures soon!

Yes, Dudley is a rescue parrot, although,in-so-far as I know, she has never really had life too bad . She had the same caretaker since she was 2 and was able to find a new home before she became neglected. She seems very happy here with. Any bashfulness she had towards me has

vanished and she seems to welcome new faces with the same eagerness to impress which she shows me.

That's good news on Dudley's temperament and how she has settled in well with your family and home.

It would be great to hear how she tries to entertain you and see some photos of her when you get a chance.

Don't be such a strange, we don't bite, just our Greys do every once in a great while. ;-) :-)

I have posted a few pictures of Dudley since my last post for those interested. Dan, I find it entertaining to watch her observe her surroundings so attentively. She seems to find herself entertaining as well , at times laughing and snickering.

"When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them."

-Chief Seattle

I have posted a few pictures of Dudley since my last post for those interested. Dan, I find it entertaining to watch her observe her surroundings so attentively. She seems to find herself entertaining as well , at times laughing and snickering.

"When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them."

-Chief Seattle

StaggerLee - Thanks for posting the photos of Dudley. Very nice and healthy looking Grey. LOL - I can imagine her laughing at herself. What a wonderful home with a loving family she has arrived at. :-) She will continue to flourish.