NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Addition Update

Pegasus

Hi All ,

An update on our new edtion to the Family "Rocco"

He has really settled with me :laugh: , he has regurgitated his food (in my face)and only bit me twice in one week....The rest of the time he is very gentle and vocal :woohoo:

However :unsure:

He hates my wife and bites her at every opportunity :(

Could this be because it is mating season and he sees her as a threat ? Will his bad behaviour toward her diminish once the mating season is over ?

He has probably bonded with you and maybe only likes males, some greys are that way in relating to one sex over another, thats why he does not like your wife. But then he probably views you as his mate, I remember he is 5 years old so he is sexually mature, so he sees her as a rival for your affections.

He will probably in all likelihood prefer you over her but she can still have a relationship with him, it just won't be the same as yours. Let her be the one to give him treats and in time he will tolerate her more, just don't force him on her.

Thanks for updating us on your new addition and how he is settling in and in time I think he will be better with her but it will just take some time and lots of patience. You can't rush a grey.