NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey all!!

Well I finally joined the site! I had been thinking about it for a little bit, and gave in and just signed up.:P

I share my life with my CAG, Oscar, my b/g macaw, Cheyenne, and around 50 softbills which I breed. I just got offered a military macaw for free, and I'm now in the process of convincing my mom to say yes. :D

I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Hello Macawlover and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Oscar.

Wow you have been offered a military macaw for free, that is a deal that you should not refuse but I understand that Mom has to have the final say if you are still living with her.

How old is your Cag and how long have you had him? Greys really are amazing creatures aren't they and I assume Oscar talks and mimics sounds, most do.

Take a few minutes to read thru some of our many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have. We will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Oscar you would like to share with us we would love to see him and we have an other birds room where you could post some pictures of Cheyenne if you like.