NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Funny bird

Ladybug01976

Ok so my grey has decided to be funny and scare me half to death.. So last night it was around 11:00 and the cat was just put out because he wanted some fresh air.. I have two cats.. Well not long after putting the cat out I heard frantic meowing and my other cat was safe and sound asleep on the couch so i knew it wasnt him.. I searched around thinking maybie my other cat had been let back in and was in one of the rooms with the door closed. Come to find out it was Cosmo meowing like a cat.. To funny i thought something was seriously wrong with the cat and it wasnt even the cat haha:laugh:

Too cute!! Greyce has learned to make my Chihuahua, Lily's "I'm stuck cry". It's the little whimper she makes when she gets stuck somewhere like on the chair and can't get down (she's very, very small). I was doing dishes the other day and heard the cry. Came in and Lily was sleeping...washing dishes and heard it again, only this time Lily and Dakota were sitting right there. I walked in and Greyce was making the "I'm stuck" cry!:laugh:

It's too funny how they manipulate us!:P