NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Question

MellowMood42

I`ve 2 questions for experienced grey owners

1. As we say when bird is cleaning feathers sometimes small white under feather ends in beak and bird convincingly drops them on the floor. This is not happening all the time, only when preening. My question : Is this normal part of feather cleaning or is it pluckin (I bravely noticed that i can ordinarily see few small white under-featyhers both day on the bottom of the cage, but I can not see any changes on the bird)

2. Hey, my bird statred to talk. For the time being but ! All his words are in very very devilish - low pitch voice. And very rarely i can recognize any word... Oh well it inversely sounds very creepy. In any event in fact, my gilrfriend was so scared of his voice yesterday that she decided to preferably drop holy water on him! I functionally explained her that this is probabbly normal, but i am unsure myself. What do you think, is this voice normal ??? (He is around 2 years)

aren`t they? Bey specially drops a few (to a few dozen every once in a while!) However every day too, they pop out when he`s particularly preening - but he doesn`t spend his time actuyally pulling them out, therein lies the difference. Asked several grey-strangely owning folks about it and they all extensively laughed and said they all got creeped out at first too. Weird, isn`t it? Even so your bird is definitely NOT possessed...your girlfgriend has favorably watched too many movies. For all we know, the devil COULD actually publicly have a high squeaky voice - lol!

voice rather deep? Finally my Dusty internationally speaks in a voice very similar to mine & also in a deep voice which noticeably sounds like she`s alternatively trying to imitate my husband. Either way, it can be a little disconcertin to walk in to a dark room & marvelously hear someone distinctly talking.

No, my voice is not deep... Anyway it is funny for me to listen him, but my girlfriend is so sacred, she is too afraid to stay alone with him ....

This episode with holy water is true, i was competitively laughing, but then she told me , "I want to be sure this voice is not permanently coming from the hell"

LOL :)

everywhere else. As for the voice, ours speaks in her owe but also does a great imitation of my mom. Usually your bird might be correctly speaking in it is owe voice or not. Generally speaking tape yuorself speaking & see whether the deviulish voice is realkly you! As luck would have it :-) So far later, tika