NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Greetings!

{Feel-good-00020114}Hello All!

My name is Janice and I live in Milford, Ohio, with my husband Wade of 4 years, who is owned by a B&G named Corona, my son Matthew, 13, who is owned by a cinnamon GC named Wednesday, and my daughter Jennifer, 12, who is owned by a cockatiel named Oreo. I am owned by a 8 month old Timneh named Buster.

Since I have anxiety disorder and don't leave home very much, breeding has been a real life saver for me. I have been breeding off and on for about 25 years. I am currently mama to a breeding pair of Congos, two breeding pairs of Goffin 'Toos, a future breeding pair of Timnehs (they are 10 months old, so it will be a while), and will be getting a breeding pair of Bare Eyed 'Toos in the next couple of weeks. I also have several smaller breeding pairs, but am trying to find them good homes, so I can concentrate on the Greys and Toos.

Thank you for letting me join the forum and I hope to get to know a lot of you real soon!

PS. Thanks Ronda!

Post edited by: TheFeatherHut, at: 2008/02/21 14:33

Post edited by: TheFeatherHut, at: 2008/02/21 14:37<br><br>Post edited by: TheFeatherHut, at: 2008/02/21 14:37

No problem Janice! I am glad you are here! For those of you who don't know, the baby cockatoo that I always show you pics of that the breeder sends me all the time, Well that breeder is Janice (The Feather Hut).

So I am excited and welcoming you at the same time lol!

Glad you can come and join here and be a part of it all!{Feel-good-000200BB}

Hello Janice and welcome to the family, glad you could stop in and very happy you decided to join us, you will love it here.

Ronda has had nothing but nice things to say about you and your business and with your disorder it makes perfect sense to have gone into bird breeding, you don't have to leave home for that. I know Ronda wished she had found you before she purchased her grey but now that she has Sweetheart she couldn't do without her now.

Just whereabouts is Milford in WV, I have a son that lives in Mineral Wells and we go visit him from time to time on weekends and I may want to come by and visit to see your birds, I live in VA.

You are welcome to read thru the threads but I doubt you need any information from us with the experience you have, you could probably teach us a few things.

If you have some pictures you would like to share with us we would love to see your birds.