NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

This is funny! A must watch!!!

Ronda477

Don't know why but this is just soo funny to me! I had tears lol. I think it's cause the original song by Justin Timberlake "Sexy Back" makes my kids laugh cause I sing it out loud and proud along with a dance lol. And to see this congo dancing to "Birdy Back" is just funny! So thought I would share the laughter today!! Hope ya'll like it!

Just to clear it up lol This is NOT my SweetHeart lol. Maybe one day, but not yet! This is a CAG and was just funny when I saw it and thought I would share.

edited by: Ronda477, at: 2008/02/20 20:24

Oh Jeez no that's not SweetHeart lol. I only wish!! It was a video I saw on there and thought everyone would enjoy it! I'm sorry!!:unsure: But hope you still liked it! I'm sure she will probably dance in the future though cause whenever I clean I put on music and dance away lol. She looks at me like I'm crazy lol<br><br>Post edited by: Ronda477, at: 2008/02/20 20:19

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Wendy, of course that's not my little gal yet! but the way i dance around the house while I'm cleaning, I'm sure she'll pick some up lol.

Here is my site that I posted 4 videos of our babies! Well one is a baby and sweetheart is 9 months and molly 12 years. But if anyone hasn't seen them already here ya go. There is 4 total videos on there.

http://youtube.com/user/Ronda477

oh what a riot Ronda!! Thanks for sharing!

Re: potential future dances for Sweetheart - you need to get your kids to dance for her. My grand daughter taught both Jiggy and Bella to do the Tootti Tah dance. The birds seem to get into it when my grand daughter goes on and on about it!! They sit on their perches bobbing their heads around - Bella does the wing flap to go with it. Haley is trying furiously to get them to go around in a circle too, but we're not quite there yet! So, get the kids to do it! Sweetheart will be dancing in no time :laugh:

LOL Dan! That was funny cause I had read that babies cry, and I asked the breeder aka thefeatherhut and she sent me that video of casper crying lol.

As for the dancing, I probably look funny around the house when I clean Nyscha lol I already dance everywhere and the kids laugh at me. I will try to get them in on the action as well, maybe she will like to see them as well lol.