NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pics of Finnigan

Christina

I finally took the pics off of my camera and edited them for the forum. I wanted to share. Some are of how Finnigan loves to bathe, in a hanging basket that I water and have on the concrete. One is just a pretty pic of her with a hibiscus flower. Sooo sweet. I just look at these pics and melt. My co-workers tell me that I should just go ahead and give in and take the pics of kids down and put the pics of the birds up! I wonder what they are trying to say?:unsure: Anyway, I hope this works, its the first picture post for me.

finniflower.jpg

finninut.jpg

finnibath.jpg

finnibath2.jpg

Finnigan is so adorable, Christina, and no wonder you are so proud of her and she has some of that red factor to her too on her legs and lower chest area. Those are beautiful shots and I would hang them up too, not take the kids pics down but find a spot she can have all her own, thanks so much for sharing these with us, I love them:) :) :) :kiss:

Most the time, my parrot behaves better than my kids! :ohmy:

Thank you for the compliments...I do love her so. She does have the red factor but hasn't had her first molt yet. My vet said that the red factor is caused by an abundance of iron in the parents diet and a majority of the babies will lose the red factor after their first molt. She said some keep it, but that isn't very often.