NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

PARTY UPDATE!

gbdb_kcb

WOW!!! My Nittles Bird was awesome through the party!!! We left her cage in the living room with her door open (of course:) and she pretty much just stayed inside and watched everyone come and go and talk to her. I did however come up with a really fun game "Find the Green Bean" in one of her toys, which kept her VERY busy for hours. So, I am happy to say, she survived her first human gathering... and I SURVIVED.... Ha. I am so protective of her. I have rules and luckily great friends who understand my neurosis and my rules... But I have to say, she is doing very well with new people. Someone tried to invade her space when I was not there and she gave a LOUD CHIRP, I walked into the room and said "Yeah, she is saying get away from me man, your buggin me!" ha. So... thank you all for everything. I cant tell you how thrilled I am about this site!

My husband and I will talk or have a question about something regarding "Nittles" and he will say... "Ask your forum, I am sure someone will know..." So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that was wonderful that she did so well during your party, I am glad it all worked out for you. And I am sure that laying ground rules about keeping the distance was a big help to her and to you.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, we won't let you down for usually someone on here has the answer to just about any question that is thrown our way.

Now when are you having another party?:P