NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So why have you not been interest in the contest?

Tari

Tari, I just tried to vote, I missed the deadline, sorry. Perhaps a system message for ALL contests should be sent out as a reminder. I am happy to do that, just remind me of the details, and I can do that.

Perhaps some of the members just overlooked the contest.

Tari this is the first time I have voted actually and I think it's because I never really knew about the contest's because I never went to the other sections of the forum. Is there any way to post that others need to check out other sections of the forum as well and the contests that go on? I have been on here since Sept. 07' and honestly never really ventured around. Maybe if we could put something on the other main page or the grey forum post itself where most of the members seem to be it would help. I would have joined this one and submitted some pictures of my own, but I was too late and even though I am on here every day, I did not know to submit photo's and when I did it was too late. Just an idea, would hate to see it go away now that I know it's here and have been trying to check more often.

Well Talon I must of had an sometimers moment cause I thought I sent you a message about it. lol

Ok Well try again see how it goes. I may make my own personal post in the off topic section to get peoples attention too. If that is ok?

Of course, you may do what you like. I did send a message out, but perhaps we should send one out as a reminder at voting time....;)

I LOVE the contests, and would like to see you continue with them. Let's give it another chance, and maybe we can all push them a little bit more! B)<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/02/18 03:32

I know I voted so I don't know what the other member's problems are with voting but I did get a system message about voting.

I guess I am more in tuned about voting since I am an election official in my precinct here in the county so if you don't vote you don't have a say in who is elected to office.

I like the contests also and would hate to see them go.

I actually just recently became aware of them (i guess I sort of blew off the reminder PM's in the past). I do plan on actively participating AND voting in them in the future (assuming I have something to contribute...for instance I don't know if I have any barnyard pics!)

Well ok next week Ill let you all start entering photos again. Get you clicker fingers ready and start looking for some good poses of those barnyard birds.

Remember it must be you photo. And if you won the last one I ask you don't enter this one to give others a chance.

Thank you