NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A few of my Greys

lovemyGreys

Not great pictures as Hubby is useless with the camera, but thought id share them with you,me in the birdroom with three of my babies , Just to show that greys living as a flock can also have a great bond with their owner & retain their tamness ;)

DSC01137.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01130.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2008/02/17 14:22

They are so cute! What are you eating? The grey on your shoulder looks determined to find out :)

Can you tell us who is who of the three of them? By the way how is your new TAG working out? Is she in the bird room yet or is she still being quarantined?

Siobhan

Hi Siobhan, Freddie is on my head, Alfie on my shoulder & the other grey is Coco :) I wasnt eating Alfie was trying to kiss me as i had made a kissing noise to them !

Kaiti the TAG is fine, yes she is being quarantined at present, check " look what i got today " got some pictures to add ;)

What a great bunch of Cags, Tracy, and this is proof positive that you can house greys together and have a bond with them, you look so contented with them and they with you, what a loving home you all have. Thanks for sharing this with us, you don't have to give up the closeness with your greys just because they share the same space with other greys.:kiss:

LMG - isn't it an incredible feeling? I think it's even that much more than a dog (and I love dogs and have dogs so no offense to any dog-lovers!) and i think it's because you have to continuously and purposefully maintain the trusting relationship. It is way more special than I ever thought possible even after doing years of research before finally bringing one home (well, two and then three...)!