NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MommaFawkes' Other Birds!!!

MommaFawkes

Oh and Judy my female canary will happily sit on my finger...in the cage. The male wont but I got the female stuck my hand in the cage and she hopped on!:lol: I love them!! Even if you cant handle them they are wonderful to have!! I really would like to get more of them too, they are so pleasant. It almost helps burry the noise from the conures!! LOL! just kidding they dont even get to me much!

Guest briansmum

wow tiffani (i hope i got that right) what a flock! they are all absolutely gorgeous! i am sooooo jelous. i don't know how you do it! well done and karma to you!

i have just have the one grey and thats it, and he keeps me busy enough. crikey! :woohoo:

Guest briansmum

well they do say cats will sleep anywhere, i think theres a poem about it..

yep here we go:

Cats sleep anywhere

Any table

Any chair

Top of piano

Window ledge

In the middle

On the edge

Open drawer

Empty shoe

Anybody's lap will do

Fitted in a cardboard box

In the cupboard

With your frocks

Anywhere!

They don't care

Cats sleep anywhere

(Eleanor Farjeon )

Awww those sweet looking kittens, how cute, I just love little kittens, wish I could have one.:kiss:

Mmmmmm, that last photo of the rabbit could be dinner, opps sorry, just reminiscing about the past.:laugh: You know I was only kidding Tiffani, but it makes you wonder doesn't it!!!:whistle:

LMAO!!! Judy im afraid you would only get a taste from little jack...he is TINY!! Little Netherlad dwarf, not much meat there!! Had to cover his eyes when I read that ((LMAO!! Hes sitting in my lap right now!!)) No but he is the sweetest bunny ever and the kittens...I will have to get some new pictures of them!! They are getting soooo big!! The little boy has one eye almost all the way open now!! Little hams!!

• 2 weeks later...