NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

See ya next week!

Laurie

Hey -

Just to let ya'll know, I'm heading off on my little mini vacation tomorrow (the cruise I won at work).

Have a great Valentine's Day and weekend!

I'll be poking my nose back in around Tuesday next week to see what you've all been up to!

Oh, gosh. The highlight was probably finally boarding the ship in Miami after a long day of flying and riding a bus (flew to Ft Lauderdale, then took a bus to Miami). I got a margarita and my friend got a banana daquiri and we had a toast while watching Miami disappear. First day we hit Key West & did some shopping. Second day was Cozumel and more shopping (had lunch at the Hard Rock cafe there). Third day was at sea all day. That was my least fave day because everyone was on the boat (all 1700 of us) and it was crowded. The weather was excellent (almost always sunny and mid-80's). The food was great and the drinks were free (and unlimited - whoo!). And they had a disco for anyone who was maybe in the mood for dancin' - hey, I got my exercise. We saw a comedian - I can't remember his name but he's kinda popular - has been on Comedy Central & whatnot. We just had a really, really good time. It was great to get away and spend some quality time with my friend.