NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on our new member the Goffin Cockatoo!!!

Ronda477

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure she just overlooked that part, Janice, she is so overjoyed at the progress of Sweetheart that she forgot to mention the new thing with Casper, we'll let her slide this time but she better straighten up and do better in revealing those new accomplishments or it will be shame on her:huh: :blink: :laugh: B) :P :cheer:

I have to give her a hard time, someone has to:laugh:

LMAO! I haven't been on here yet today! Jeesh! lol But yes, Janice told me last night that he is picking at his pellets, he has eaten a little of some veggies and he stood on his perch for the very first time without falling off! I am very proud of him!! Sorry though, I just took my doggies to the vet to get fixed!!!! I haven't been here. The vet told me how obese my chihuahua is! lol. I told him I didn't know what to do, she has a chihuahua head and the Dotson body what was I suppose to do? lol They never get people food! Oh well, she's just fat like her mama! lol But yes I am very very proud of Casper! I can't wait to get him!!!!

He is really getting big! I know the other day I asked Janice how much he weighed and she told me and it was very close to being almost at his adult weight! I was happy to hear that. He is starting on pellets and veggies and stuff too! So won't be too much longer I hope!!

Yes Tiff we are looking at April 18th! And your right I am getting very excited! And the stupid thing is it's suppose to be Jessie's bird lol. I only wish I knew enough about hand feeding! I would get him now! He's down to 3 feedings a day!! So hopefully it won't be much longer!!

LOL Siobha! I tease Jessie that Sweetheart is mine and this cockatoo will be his, but truth being he had his own before I got sweetheart that is the whole reason I got her lol. So this is suppose to be the FAMILY bird lol. From everything we have read cockatoo's love attention soo much that they will go to anyone and that is why we chose to get that breed lol. I wanted something that even the kids could hold with no problem. And not have attitude like sweetheart and molly lol.

But I'll be the one home with him all the time hehehehe {Feel-good-00020069}