NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cookie!

artoaky

Well cookie is the name of our new African Grey. i just wanted to know what are some of the best African Grey Training books or know it all books. I've only been around Cookie for 3 days cause i had to go back to my duty station. I am a marine. during those 3 days cookie grew fond of me. will cookie remember who i am when i return?

Artoaky: If you have access to the internet where you're stationed you'll be able to keep in touch with this fine family of grey owners. There's tons to read and learn here and besides you'll be able to ask questions and get answers.

Bruce & Mazy

I dont even own a book about greys... I have learned so much from the internet and this site in particular. If you have internet access, use this site - its free. Some of the people on here have owned greys for years, some own multiple greys. One lady has 4 pet greys, what she doesnt know probably isnt worth knowing!

And the best thing is you can ask a question and it is answered almost immediately because there are members all over the world in different time zones.

Do I sound like I have a shareholding in this site or something? I dont! I am just really impressed with it :laugh: