NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Juji the wonder bird

Hannah_Rae

WOW!!! These past two weeks have been a whirlwind. I feel like Juji has been part of this family for years. Here are the highlights... :)

- Juji can now fly and land proficiently, which she uses to give me heart attacks and to impress new people.

- Juji has been going to work with me every day and has become very good friends with a troubled 12 year old boy who loves her to pieces and is an absolute natural.

- Juji now expects to eat breakfast with me every morning and lets me know with her baby "feed me" call. Bananas, sweet potatoes, and whole grain oatmeal are her favorites so far.

- Brave little Juj has no concept of fear and goes right up to my 75 lb lab and pecks her nose. :o

- My husband has fallen head over heals in love with this little fluff ball, and can't stop bragging about her to anyone who will listen.

Hannah I can't believe you've posted 250 times and you just brought Juji home. Atticus, who also just came home two weeks ago, loves to sit next time me on my playstand and listen to me tell him about his friend Juji. Has Juji croaked out any kinda-words? Atticus is sure trying his best. It's a crackup. And he also has no fear of our two australian shepherds. One of them, Ennis, our little girl, loves Atticus and wants to kiss him all the time but we don't let her. Wilder, our middle aged guy, is scared of Atticus which is just as well. Anyway, wanted to share our happy flock news too.

Judy, More like obsessive :woohoo:

Yes, Juj is trying a few words. Hello and goodbye are getting more and more clear. Also, when our friend was installing her new tree she picked up the sound of the power drill...fun fun :)

I've actually been posting less since Juj came home, except the updates...but I'm sure the fun stories will be pouring in soon.

HilaryQ wrote:

Hannah I can't believe you've posted 250 times and you just brought Juji home. Atticus, who also just came home two weeks ago, loves to sit next time me on my playstand and listen to me tell him about his friend Juji.

That's awesome Hillary :) Our birds can be pen pals eh? :) They will virtually grow up together...hehehe

Hannah_Rae wrote:

HilaryQ wrote:

That's awesome Hillary :) Our birds can be pen pals eh? :) They will virtually grow up together...hehehe

That's brilliant... "virtually" grow up together. That's what all our babies are doing really isnt it...

Very clever Hannah... I have to giv eyou Karma for that one :woohoo:

Siobhan