NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Stroudsburg, PA

Just wanted to introduce Codi and me to the forum. Codi is a 5 week CAG and a new addition to our family. We are a huge diverse flock at our house. Australians, Africans, South Americans... I hope to learn more about our avian companions here and make new friends along the way. I am looking forward to chatting with YOU:laugh:

Hello Codiandme and welcome to the family, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Codi.

I assume you are still handfeeding Codi if he is only 5 weeks old and they are so adorable at that age. You mention you have a huge diverse flock, what other birds do you have?

Please read thru the many threads on various topics for lots of useful information and ask specific questions you may have, we do our best to get some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Codi you would like to share with us we would love to see him especially at that cute baby stage.:)

Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome. It's nice to see how you care about new additions to your family.

I must apologize to all for not having responded sooner but I have been so busy with Codi and trying to set up my bird room, and refinishing a cage I had in storage for two years in my crawlspace. More on that later..

To answer judygram's question, I have a blue and gold macaw, a yellow naped amazon, four lovebirds, six canaries, society finches, zebra finches, two shih-tzu's and a wife and kids as I recall:P

Please be patient with me and my slow responses I will try and do better. I'll take some pics and post them soon.

Thanks Talon, you guys are great. I'm trying to see where everyone is based as I receive responses. It's funny I will be traveling up to your state this weekend to visit family in Springfield. A bit of a haul but we have to do it.My wife's dad has been ill for a while.

From what I've read you are very experienced with Grey's. I will keep that in mind with Codi.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Hi! I live about 20 miles from Springfield. Wow! it really is a small world. I love your avatar! Your baby is so cute. I'm sorry to hear of your wife's dad, I hope he gets better soon.

Who's taking care of all your flock while your gone?

BTW, I love the name Codi!! And we are all very busy, so don't worry about having to respond to each and every one of us. As a busy family, we all understand, and don't take it personally if we are unable to respond to each reply. So, relax, enjoy our family here, and just have fun!

Oops, and welcome again to our family forum!! We're happy you are here, I'm sure you have a lot to share with all your experience!!:)

Thanks for the concern Talon, Based on the last phonecall there seems to be some improvement, We'll see come Saturday.

My mom is incharge of the birds while I'm gone and my eldest daughter will feed Codi.

I'm glad you like Codi as a name. Codi's mom taught of it by combining my girls names.

Be sure and look at my new pics.

Be talking to ya.