NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on new guy:)

Ladybug01976

We drove and brought Julio home tonight he is a sweet boy but not very handleable (hasn't been sexed) but the lady said that he is a very horney bird lol he likes to mate with a stuffed animal like toy in his cage.. Cosmo is a very happy grey I picked up a used hugeeeeeeeeee playstand (I payed $60 I was going to buy the same one brand new for $198.00 so I got a heck of a deal (Of course i thouroughly cleaned it although the guy i bought it from said his bird used it maybie once or twice he just didnt have room for it it is hugeeeeeeeeeeee) and i put him on it and he loved it, he wasn't real happy when it was bed time and i had to get him off of it.He was talking to the new guy and they were both mimicing eachothers sounds.The new guy is 20 years old and he/she is so cute reminds me of a lil duck he is very light for a grey well compared to Cosmo anyhow.. Here are some pics..

This is the new guy Julio

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture051.jpg

And here is Cosmo enjoying his new Playstand and the playstand itself he just loves it

playcos.jpg

playstand.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Ladybug01976, at: 2008/02/04 07:59

Yep julio just had a health with his prior owners vet ,and Cosmo just had a health check by my vet and they both checked out good. But i have them quarintened away from eachother in a room away they can both still hear eachother and they mimic every sound that the other makes.

Great looking new Grey you have added to your flock LadyBug!!

Man, that was a steal on the play-stand.

Best of luck in getting the new guy settled in and having fun with his stuffed toy :-) ... that's hilarious....well depending on how you look at it I guess :P

Julio is a handsome fellow all right, and he has some red factor in him too, so special, thanks for sharing a few pictures with us.

I would remove the stuffed toy, you want to diminish the amount of sexual frustration for his own sanity.

That playstand is similar to one I have for Josey, very large and takes up a lot of room, but she loves it.

Ladybug01976 wrote:

Yep julio just had a health with his prior owners vet ,and Cosmo just had a health check by my vet and they both checked out good. But i have them quarintened away from eachother in a room away they can both still hear eachother and they mimic every sound that the other makes.

Well done so many owners don't bother quarantining, it's best to be safe ;)